Wouldn’t you like to know immediately if someone tapped your home equity line? Alerts will appear by email, text, or phone letting you know. Is someone trying to guess your login ID? Get alerts when an invalid password is submitted.
Two alerts are standard on your account. You will be notified if your password is changed and if your secure delivery contact information is changed. If you get one of these messages and you haven’t made any changes, contact us right away so we can ensure your account is secure.
Here are some additional, optional alerts we highly recommend. You can set them up in Online Banking using the Alerts and Security options in the left-side menu.
- Account notice. We’ll tell you when an account hits a specified balance or send a notice for every transaction. If you aren’t expecting activity, or your balance is too low for comfort, you can take action right away.
- Alert me when my security alert preferences are changed. Get a warning in case there is an attempt at fraud.
- Alert me when a new user is created. You will know immediately if someone tries to add themselves to your account.
- Alert me when the forgot password process is successfully completed. Be sure no one has gained access to your account by requesting a new password.
- Alert me when a computer/browser is successfully registered. This lets you know when another computer or browser is registered. If it’s not familiar, you should investigate.
You don’t need to be an expert to use alerts. They are free and easy to set up. All you need is access to your account online and an email, phone number, or text messaging. Please remember that charges from your service provider may apply.
If you need help setting up your alerts or want to learn more, please contact us at 800-656-4328 or stop by a branch.
Others are reading: