MoneyWisdom Blog

Address Changed? Let Us Know!

Posted by MoneyWisdom Newsletter on Apr 21, 2016 8:17:16 AM

MailboxesIt’s important to let us know as soon as possible when you have a new address. 

When you move, change becomes a way of life. Your driving routine changes, your household furnishings get rearranged, you get used to a new kitchen. And obviously, your mailing address changes, too.

While you may have a forwarding request in place, the U.S. Postal Service will return all mail marked "return service requested." Important documents, including new and replacement plastic cards, generally use this language to prevent misdirected mail.

The best way to make sure you get your mail in a timely way is to notify anyone who sends you mail as soon as you know your new address. If you receive mail with a yellow forwarding sticker, you should contact the sender with your new address right away.

Update your mailing address with us by logging onto your account online and selecting “Services” from the left side menu and choosing “Address Change.” You can also download an address change form from our website, or request a form over the phone. If you are near a branch, stop by with a picture ID that includes your signature.

Topics: Hanscom FCU

Add a Comment

Subscribe to MoneyWisdom Blog Updates

Is Investment Property Ownership Right for You?

Recent Posts